God, I just want to love.
I love starting new,
making a new name for myself,
but it seems that every time I do start new,
people began to realize who I am
who am I?
I thought I knew
a million times,
but it seems that I never know
all i know is that I am yours
and i want that to be enough for me
Lord, I am so selfish,
always looking out for myself,
always doing what's best for me,
protecting myself from getting hurt,
and at what gain,
but making mistakes and hurting others.
I want to be selfless,
love is what i want the most
but why, why does it seem to be the furthest thing away?
i always think i have everything figured out,
but then i come to moments like this
where i realize that I don't
i really don't
and it reminds me that thats why i need you
and i just want to remember being held in your arms
i don't understand so much
and i don't know if i ever will,
but I guess that's what keeps me trusting in you
but how long will it be
No comments:
Post a Comment