Thursday, November 1, 2007

In My Weakness

And the time goes by,

More than two months have passed since college began,

All of a sudden I'm turning 19,

High school is over,

living at home is over,

the past is over.

the future seems to come too fast,

and the present, I can't grasp.




God, I've sought you, I've served you,

I wanted to change this mold,

but I'm falling into it molding me.

I'm becoming another complacent, casual life.

I wanted to bring revival,

I wanted to change this school,

I wanted you to use me to change the world,

I dont know where I am,

but i know you are a breath away

But as close as you are, I cant seem to muster the strength to reach out andtouch you

I've become distracted, and lax,

God, I've lost heart.

I was running the race,

but for some reason I've paused.

Can you give me life again?

can your breath bring me back?

will your grace be enough?

cause i know my strength isnt enough



Jesus,

take me to your heart.

If i could feel desperate,

i would

if i could lift up my hands

i would

if i could believe

i would

and i will,

with the little thats inside of me



I am weak,

but you are strong.





Amazing grace,

how sweet the sound.

No comments: